Are you a new user that needs access to an existing organization? You'll need an invite.
Please send this to your manager or an admin of your organization to help get you the access you need.
Only account admins can invite a new user.
If you are an admin, you will want to click the manage organization section:
- Click the drop-down by your name/icon
- Click Manage Organization
- Click Add User
- Fill in the Name and Email
- If the Position Titles and Supervisor have already been added to the Org Chart, choose them from the drop-down menus. Otherwise, the user can be added to the Org Chart later: Org Chart - How to Navigate, Add Users, Edit Functions and Roles, Move Boxes, and Print
- Attached to Meetings - Automatically add a user to meetings by typing the name of the meeting(s)
- Click Save
- To ensure a user receives their invite, please be sure there are no email restrictions for the following email/domain: firstname.lastname@example.org
Need additional help? Please don't hesitate to reach out to us: email@example.com