Verify the Goal owners are attendees of the meeting before adding the goals. If not, please add them to the meeting before the upload. Please click here to learn how to add a user to a Meeting.
Update the Quarter
It is important to keep the quarter start/end dates accurate at the account level. This can be updated by an account admin: Click your name at the top right of Bloom Growth > Manage Organization > Advanced Tab > Navigate to the 'Settings' section > update 'Current Quarter'.
Adding Goals from the Primary Workspace/ Meeting Workspace
- Click Workspaces on the top left-hand side of your screen.
- Click either Primary Workspace or Meeting workspace to populate the Goals tile.
- Click the plus button that is at the top right of a Goal tile (see this article for additional details about tiles: Workspace - Adding and Removing Tiles
- In the "Add a Goal" pop up, fill in basic information to create your new Goal (Title, Details, Status, Accountable Owner, Due Date, Goal Type, Attached to Meetings, and Milestones)
Adding Goals from the Edit Meeting section
- Click Meetings in the menu bar
- Click on the gear icon (Edit Meeting) button to the right of your meeting
- Select Goals from the Agenda on the left.
- Click on the blue plus [+] icon at the bottom of the screen
- Use the Add a Goal pop-up to input the goal information (title, owner, status, attached to a meeting, etc).
Please check the box 'Add to Business Plan / Departmental Plan' to mark as a company Goal. Alternately, if you decide after Goal creation that a Goal should be marked as a company Goal, click the checkbox to the right of your Goal. This will mark it as a Company Goal and add it to your Business Plan / Departmental Plan.
Uploading Multiple Goals
- Click Meetings in the top menu bar.
- Click on the gear icon (Edit Meeting) button to the right of your meeting you would like to edit.
- Click Goals from the menu on the left side of the screen.
- If you have a file with all your goals, click on the Upload Goals button at the top right corner of the section. Click on where it says ‘No File chosen’, select the .csv file you want to upload, then click Submit and follow the instructions.
- You can also download our template to help you upload the goals: 1. Click on the Upload Goals button at the top right corner of the section
2. Click on the green button that says ‘Download Template’, fill the template with the information needed and save the changes you made to the file (Save the file in CSV format).
3. Back on the Upload Goals section, click on where it says ‘No File chosen’, select the .csv file you want to upload, then click Submit and follow the instructions.
Optional next steps
- Add Milestones, notes, or attachments to your Goals - from your Workspace or during a Weekly Meeting.
- Click on the Goal title (on your Workspace) to add details
- During your Weekly meeting, click on a Goal. A notes panel will populate on the right - add notes and milestones here