Metrics - Creating Measurables
Create a New Metric
From the Manage Section:
- Click Meetings in the menu bar
- Click on the gear icon (Edit Meeting) button to the right of your meeting
- Click Metric on the left
- Click the blue + to add a new or existing metric
- In the Add a Measurable pop up, fill in basic information to create your new metric (Name, Owner, Unit label, Goal operator, Goal, any Formulas that are needed, and attach to any meeting(s).)
- If the measurable already exists in another weekly meeting, you can share it with any other meeting. Click or select existing measurable to share; search the title of your measurable or the name of the owner, click to confirm selection, then click Save to complete addition.
If you change the owner of the existing measurable, the owner will change for every instance of this measurable. When changing the owner, the admin will have to be updated as well through the Meeting Archive.
From the Workspace:
- Click the + button that is at the top right of a Metric tile
- In the Add a Measurable pop up, fill in basic information to create your new measurable (Name, Owner, Unit label, Goal operator, Goal, any Formulas that are needed, and attach to any meeting(s).)
Upload a Metric
- Click Meetings in the top menu bar.
- Click on the gear icon (Edit Meeting) button to the right of your meeting.
- Click Metric from the menu on the left side of the screen.
- Click Upload Metric at the top right of the screen.
- Download and use the steps provided.
- Uploading a metric does not append an existing metric, it creates a brand new metric.
- If you are just beginning to use Bloom and have an existing metric document that you'd like to upload, please send it to email@example.com and we will take care of uploading the data for you.