User Management - Envelope Status
Users have to be sent invites in order to register their email and password for their user profile.
Account Admins only:
- Click the drop-down menu at the top right of the workspace by your name/icon.
- Click Manage Organization.
- If a user has a checkmark next to their name (joined), they are fully registered and will count towards the invoice.
- Users with an envelope next to their name will not count towards the invoice. There are 4 envelope statuses:
- Blue envelope - The user has been sent an invite but has not accepted.
- Gold envelope - The user has not been sent an invite.
- White envelope - The user is currently a placeholder and has not been sent an invite.
- Red envelope - Invalid email address.
- Click the envelope to populate a box where an email address can be entered and invites can be sent or resent just by clicking the Save button, or use the Send Invites button at the top right of the user list to send mass invites.
For additional information on user management, please see User Management - Add, Delete And Restore.