How to Create a Weekly or 1:1 Meeting
Create a New Meeting
Meeting creation is a one-time setup process. Meetings are intended to be reused each week.
Only supervisors and account admins can create meetings.
- Click Meetings in the top menu bar.
- Click +Create New Meeting (upper right), and choose the type of meeting you'd like to create from the drop-down menu.
- The Weekly meeting type includes the Metrics, Goals, Headlines, to-dos, and issues.
- A 1:1 Meeting type only includes the issues and To-dos.
- If you need to adjust the agenda after meeting creation, see this article: Editing a Meeting Agenda
- Enter the Meeting Name
- Choose the Type of Team from the drop-down menu. A Leadership team will have the full Business Plan including the Future Focus, whereas the Department, 1:1 Meeting, and Other will only have the Short-Term Focus.
- Click Attendees on the left.
- Click the blue [+] button on the right-hand side.
- Use the search bar to find existing users in Bloom Growth, click their name in the drop-down to complete adding an attendee.
- OR to add a new user
- Click the OR CREATE NEW on the right.
- Enter the required information, including name, email, and position.
- Check the boxes to Send Email Invite or to mark them as a Placeholder.
- People Tools Only will be an option only if the People Tools have been activated on your account.
- If you check the Placeholder User box, an email address will not be required and the person will NOT receive an invite to Bloom Growth. Placeholder users are most commonly used to populate the Org Chart.
- Leadership Team Member is for marketing purposes only.
- Click Save to complete adding a new user
Click on each section in the Agenda on the left (under Basics & Attendees; the 1-7 options). Use the blue [+] button (on the right side to create a new item in each section.
Edit Existing Meeting
- Click Meetings in the menu bar.
- Click Edit Meeting on the gear icon button to the right of your meeting
- Add the desired item just by clicking the blue [+] button (on the right side to create a new item in each section.