Archiving and Restoring Goals
- Click Meetings in the menu bar
- Click on the gear icon (Edit Meeting) button to the right of your meeting
- Click Goals
- Click the icon to the right of your Goal (trashcan icon)
- Your Goal will appear grayed out and is archived
Alternative method (account admin only)
- Click your name at the top right of the Workspace
- Click Manage Organization
- Click a users name from the list
- Click the down arrow file cabinet to the far right of the 'Edit' button on the goal (account admins cannot archive their own Goals)
Important Goal Information
If you have trouble or experience any errors while archiving a Goal, please reach out to us for assistance: firstname.lastname@example.org
Newly archived Goals appear grayed out to give you the opportunity to unarchive by clicking the archive button once more. Once you refresh, or leave the section and return, your grayed out (archived) Goal will not be on this list anymore. You can find it in the Meeting Archive.
Archive a goal from all meetings and workspaces
- Click the name of a goal from any tile on the workspace.
- Click the 'Archive Goal' button at the bottom left of the popup window.
View and Restore Archived Goals
- Click Meetings in the top menu bar
- Click on the gear icon (Edit Meeting) button to the right of your meeting.
- Click Meeting Archive
- Click Goals along the top
- Choose a date range with the calendar icon in the top right corner, this is how you will find older items
- Select the date range using the left calendar as a starting date and the right calendar as an ending date. Click Apply (Or use one of the presets available)
- Your archived Goals will populate
- Click on any Goal to view notes
- To restore, click the "x" to the right of your Goal to un-archive it.
Alternative Method (admin only)
- Click your name at the top right of the workspace.
- Click Manage Organization.
- Click the Advanced tab.
- Click the 'Archived Goals' button.
- Use the 'Unarchive' button to restore an archived goal.