Sharing the Business Plan
Did you know? Bloom Growth training is included in your subscription. Join our complimentary admin training sessions and don't miss out on this chance to grow as an admin! Register now and watch your skills soar.
Important Business Plan Information
Once a Business Plan is shared, it will override the Future Focus page of all the other meetings. To edit a non-shared Future Focus page, the shared Future Focus page needs to be unshared (see steps above). Each meeting will still have its own unique Short-Term Focus page.
Sharing the Business Plan - Admins Only
- Click the drop-down menu by your name/icon at the top right of the workspace.
- Click Manage Organization.
- Click the Advanced Tab near the top.
- Scroll down to the Settings section and search for the Share a Leadership Team's Business Plan with all other departments option.
- Using the first drop-down menu, choose the Business Plan you wish to share.
- Using the second drop-down menu, choose whether you want to share just the Future Focus page, both the Future Focus page and the Short-Term Focus page, or the entire Business Plan excluding the Long-Term Issues.
- Click the Save button at the bottom.
View a Shared Business Plan
Once a Business Plan is shared, a new Business Plan button appears in the top toolbar at the top of the workspace. Any account admin can edit the Business Plan from here. In addition, any attendee with full rights to the Weekly Meeting sharing the Business Plan can also edit the Business Plan from this area.
Meeting Types and the Business Plan
There are 4 meeting types in Bloom®:
- Leadership Team
- 1:1 Meeting
Important: All meetings have their unique Short-Term page but only Leadership Teams will have the Future Focus page.
To view meeting type:
- Click Meetings in the top menu bar.
- Click the gear icon (Edit Meeting) to the right of a meeting.
- The type of team will be displayed at the top.