Moving/Cascading Issues and Headlines
During live meetings, all organization members have the ability to move issues and headlines with notes to other meetings. To enable this feature, the organization's admin needs to enable two specific features. Here are the steps to do so:
- Click your name near the top right of the workspace.
- Click Manage Organization.
- Click the Advanced tab.
- Scroll down to Settings.
- Enable the following features:
- Allow your users to move issues to any meeting on the account:
- Allow your users to share headlines to any meeting on the account:
- Click Save at the bottom of the page.
Important: Please note that while the meeting is in progress, members can copy headlines and move issues to other meetings even if they are not attendees of those meetings. However, outside of the live meeting, they can only add issues and headlines to the meetings they are attending.
Moving an Issue/ Headline to Another Meeting
- Click Meetings in the top menu bar
- Click Go to Meeting.
- Click Start Meeting as leader.
- Click on Issues/ Headlines in the Agenda
- To move the issue you just need to click the arrow button to the right of the issue you want to move, select the appropriate team meeting from the drop-down, and click Save to confirm.
To share a headline with one or multiple meetings, simply click on the headline you wish to share and then click the Copy button located to the right of the headline. From the drop-down menu, you can select all the meetings you want to share the headline with or just choose specific ones. Finally, click Save, and the headline will be copied to the selected meeting/s.