Generating a Quarterly Printout
Generate a Quarterly Printout
Before printing a quarterly printout, you must change the organization into the correct account.
The Quarterly Printout is a PDF snapshot of the current meeting data. This would be similar to a Session Packet.
- Click Meetings in the top menu bar.
- Click Edit Meeting on the gear icon button to the right of your meeting.
- Select Quarterly Printout from the menu on the left-hand side.
- Check the items you would like to include in the Quarterly Printout (The headlines and to-dos are unchecked by default as they would not be part of a quarterly mapping).
- Click Save.
- You should now see the Quarterly Printout. You can choose to save it as a PDF or print it.
The Quarterly Printout can include:
- A title page that includes the date and Core Values
- Quarterly Goals
- The Business Plan
- Org Chart
- The Right Person Right Seat (RPRS) will be only available if you have People Tools activated.
If you encounter any errors when generating a Quarterly Printout, upon clicking the Quarterly Printout button, uncheck the Org Chart and Right Person Right Seat (RPRS) (if present) checkboxes and try once more. If you continue to encounter an error, please reach out to support: email@example.com