Be Added to a Client Account
Be Added to a Client Account / Navigate Between Accounts
Important Bloom Growth Guide
If you do not have a free partner account yet, please sign up for one here
Being added to a client account
Bloom Growth Guide Steps
As a Bloom Growth Guide, you may have multiple clients, many of which may be using Bloom Growth. You can be added to a client account at no extra cost. The Bloom Growth Guide shareable link allows you to easily get connected to your client accounts with just a few steps.
Find your shareable link found in your Bloom Growth account.
- Navigate to your personal account:
- Click the drop-down menu at the top right of the workspace by your name/icon.
- Click Change Organization.
- Click on your free partner account.
- Click your name at the top right of the workspace.
- Click Manage Organization.
- Click on your name, from the Members list. This brings up your back-end detail page.
Copy the Sharable Link near the top of the page. If you do not see your Sharable Link, please reach out to support at email@example.com
4. Share the link with your client.
Each user on a Bloom Growth Guide account will have their own unique link. However, one needs to have at least supervisor permissions to access their own link via the Manage Organization button.
1. The client needs to be signed into their own account, then click the Sharable Link sent by your Bloom Growth Guide.
2. The client will be prompted to select the access level for the Bloom Growth Guide.
- View all meetings - View-only access, no edit privileges.
- Manage all meetings - Bloom Growth Guide can edit the Business Plan & Org Chart.
- Manage a single meeting - Bloom Growth Guide can edit the Business Plan, but not Org Chart.
3. Click the Link Bloom Growth Guide
That's it! The Bloom Growth Guide has been added as a free seat. If the Bloom Growth Guide needs to be removed, the client would click their name at the top right of the Workspace > click Manage Organization > click the trash can icon to the far right of the Bloom Growth Guide's name/row on the Members list.
Additional information about access levels for Bloom Growth Guide
- If you want to have the option/ability to edit the Org Chart, or perform any other admin-related task, and/or be able to edit more than one meeting – ask your client to select Manage All Meetings.
- If you want to view (not edit) more than just one meeting on the account – ask your client to select View All Meetings.
- If you want to manage/view just one meeting – ask your client to select Manage One Meeting (and tell them which one).