Metrics - Update Cell Color
If the color is not matching the goal you've selected for a specific measurable, it is because the goal was updated and the option called "Update Cell Color for" was not changed to "Past and Future Weeks". This change can be done by following these steps:
- Click on the measurable's name (From the Primary/Meeting workspace or the edit meeting section)
- Click on the goal and hit the spacebar once.
- After you hit the spacebar "updating" the metrics option "Update Cell Color For" will populate below the goal.
- Click on the dropdown for "Update Cell Color For" and select "Past and Future Weeks".
- Click on Save in the bottom right.
- After you follow the steps, the cell color for your measurable will match the current goal you have set up there.