Can I have more than one Business Plan in my Organization?
There is only one set of core values per organization. Having different core values will require creating a different account.
You can have a second Business Plan / Department Plan , but it requires creating an additional Leadership Team Weekly Meeting.
First of all, you need to ensure that the Business Plan / Department Plan is not shared among the other meetings because this will override the second Business Plan / Department Plan that you are looking to create.
This can be changed in the Advanced tab under the Manage organization option.
- Click your name at the top right-hand corner of your workspace.
- Click Manage organization
- Click Advanced
- In the "Share a Leadership Team's Business Plan / Department Plan with all other departments" section ensure that the leadership team Business Plan / Department Plan is set to No meetings.
- Hit Save
Once is saved it, you can create another Leadership Weekly Meeting and start populating their data as normal.
To access individual Business Plan / Department Plans please follow the steps below:
- Click Meetings in the top menu bar.
- Click Edit Meeting on the gear icon button to the right of your meeting.
- Click View Business Plan / Department Plan on the left.