External Page Agenda
Link an outside website as an Agenda Page. Typically this only works for the G Suite (Google Docs, Sheets, Forms, etc.) We cannot guarantee this option will work for your desired link
This is a great option if you need to show a second metrics page in your meeting.
- Click Meetings at the top menu bar
- Click Edit Meeting (gear icon to the right of the meeting)
- Click Edit Pages
- Click New Page
- Select External Page from the Page type drop down
- Give the page a Title,
- Add the URL for the document.
Important External Page Information
- Please check with your Information Technology department prior to making file and browser permission changes.
- An External Page link will need to be shared directly (Restricted), by the organization, or by 'Anyone with the link'. Google Drive share permissions can be viewed here: https://support.google.com/drive/answer/2494822.
- If it's not shared by 'Anyone with the link", the user will need to be logged into their Gmail account in the same browser to view the External Page.
- Google Drive permissions (Viewer, Commenter, Editor) apply while viewing the External Page.
- Blocking browser cookies, specifically third-party cookies, may prevent the external document from displaying.
- Some browser extensions may prevent the External Page from loading.