Updating an Email Address
Account admin only
- Click the drop-down menu by your name/icon at the top right of the workspace.
- Click Manage Organization
If a user needs to update an email, there are 2 points to consider:
- If a user has a checkmark next to their name, they are fully registered. Please reach out to us and we can help: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Users with an envelope next to their name have not registered yet, and by clicking the envelope, the email can be updated.
- If the user has a Gold envelope next to their name, please reach out to us and we can help: email@example.com
- Note the 'Resend Invite:' checkbox after clicking the envelope. If left checked, it will (re)send the invite to users with a blue, white, or red envelope.
- Blue envelope - User has been sent an invite but has not accepted.
- Gold envelope - User has not been sent an invite but an email is associated with the profile.
- White envelope - User is currently a placeholder and no email is associated with the profile.
- Red envelope - Invalid email address.