Edit Meeting - Advanced Settings for Goals
Moving Goals Through the Advanced Settings:
- Click Meetings in the top menu bar.
- Click Edit Meeting on the gear icon button to the right of your meeting
- Click Advanced Settings (bottom left).
- Click on Goals (on the word).
- Move Goals from the left column to the right column to move them into the meeting.
- Click Save at the bottom.
Tip: The double arrow will move all goals. The single arrow will only move the goals you have highlighted (Ctrl + Click to select a few goals; Shift + Click to highlight a block).
Tip: Use the filter to search for a goal title or the owner's name.
Note: The goals on the left are not part of your Weekly meeting. The goals on the right are currently in your weekly meeting. You can also move goals out of the meeting by moving them from the right column to the left column.
Combine company and individual Goals: When checked, this will not include a separate section in your meeting that displays only the Corporate or Business plan's goals. The Goals will be listed on the individual owner's list.
Goals Format: Choose whether you would like Milestones turned on or off. See this link for additional details.