Generate a Printout For Your Quarterly Meeting
Use the Quarterly Printout to create a PDF snapshot of your current meeting data.
Generating a printout for your Quarterly Mapping (PDF):
- Select Meetings from the top menu bar.
- Click Edit Meeting on the gear icon button to the right of your meeting
- Select Quarterly Printout from the menu on the left-hand side.
- Check the items you would like to include in your Quarterly Printout (The Headlines and To-dos are unchecked by default as they would not be part of a Quarterly Mapping).
- Click Save.
- You should now see your Quarterly Printout. You can choose to save it as a PDF or print.
Note: If you receive an error, try generating the printout again, but this time uncheck the Org Chart and Right Person Right Seat (RPRS) (if available) checkboxes.
Tip: Customize your Business Plan by uploading your Company Logo and choosing a Custom Branding Color! See this article for more information.
Quarterly Printout Contents
- A title page that includes the date and Core Values
- Quarterly Goals
- Business Plan
- Org Chart
- The Right Person Right Seat (RPRS) (is only available if you have People Tools activated. See this link for additional details on the Right Person Right Seat (RPRS).