- Click Meetings in the top menu bar.
- Click Edit Meeting on the gear icon button to the right of your meeting.
- Click Export All.
- A zip file will generate with all of your weekly meeting data.
Important Export Information
When holding down shift, hover the mouse over the Export All button. You will see it says (include notes). Item notes are included in To-dos, Issues, and Goals. Meeting notes are also included.
Contents of the export file:
- Note Pages
* Accessible to account admins only.
- Click the drop-down by your name/icon at the top right of the workspace.
- Click Manage Organization.
- Click the Advanced Tab.
- Within the Data section, export all of your data including All Goals, all Metrics, all To-dos, all Issues (or all Issues and their Context-Aware To-dos), and all active user profiles.
Printing the full Org Chart
- Click Org Chart in the top menu bar (or People if the People Tools are enabled, followed by clicking Org Chart).
- Click Export PDF in the top menu bar.
- Choose your options.
- Click Save to view a PDF of your Org Chart.
Compact Chart: Will move multiple boxes from being in a horizontal row to being stacked vertically in order to save space.
Department per Page: This is a convenient option to print each department and the direct reports onto its own page.
What to print: Full Org Chart (Includes entire Org Chart), Or just Selected and Below.