Reviewing the Metrics, Goals, Headlines, To-dos, Issues, and Notes in the Meeting Archive
The Meeting Archive is the central location where you can add, archive, and view meeting content from past meetings (although when you first go into the Meeting Archive, you will see your current content only).
To view data in the Meeting Archive:
- Click Meetings in the menu bar.
- Click Edit Meeting on the gear icon button to the right of your meeting
- Click Meeting Archive.
- Use the options along the top to select issues, to-do's, headlines, or goals.
- Choose a date range with the calendar icon in the top right corner. This is how you will search for older items.
- Select the date range using the left calendar as a starting date and the right calendar as an ending date. Click Apply (Or use one of the presets available).
- Click on each item to view the notes inside.
- To bring the item back to your meeting, simply un-check the checkmark to the left of the to-do; for the other items, click the "x" button to un-archive the item.
- Restored items will populate again in the meeting.
There is no archive history for deleted Metrics. If you need to restore deleted Metrics, see this article for help on restoring metrics.